- There is always the traditional night lights. They work great to flush the shadow monsters out from dark corners and low lying areas such as end of hallways and empty corners of the bedroom. The problem with night lights is that you can end up with a night light in every plug in the house which completely illuminates your house. You might as well just sleep with all the lights on. If you are only dealing with one or two monsters in a corner or two then night lights are an easy and cheap way to get rid of them. You can even get them in your child's favorite cartoon character. Some are even motion activated so this will help you see when those invisible monsters are on the move.
- If you and your child(ren) don't have any allergies plugins that heat up, and release your favorite scent into the air are great. You see, monsters don't like anything that smells. Your house will smell wonderful, and you can treat your monster problem at the same time. These can easily be purchased at your local supermarket, Target and Walmart. Just plug into your wall and let it do it's job.
- Monster spray. This is my favorite way to treat and prevent monsters in the home. All you need to make this special monster spray is an empty spray bottle and some water. Simply fill the spray bottle, turn the knob on the nozzle to mist and spray the house. If you would like to add fresh herbs to your water this will add a pleasant scent to the monster spray that your child can also smell so they know the spray is working. This is a great option for the invisible monster, because it too is invisible when sprayed. Spray as often as needed.
- A more expensive option(if you don't already own one) is a pet. Dogs, cats and even birds can signal the presence of a monster in the room. And if you didn't know this, here is a special tip: Monsters don't like pets. They are TERRIFIED of pets. Simply having one in or around the house is enough to keep monsters at bay. If you are in the market for this particular type of monster eliminator then let me recommend your nearest animal rescue society. You might be surprised at just how well this works, and not to mention the love you will be bringing into your home in the process. Just remember that pets are a lifetime investment so don't jump into anything unless you are prepared for the upkeep of this wonderful home monster treatment.
- This next monster keeper awayer is something that you probably already have in your house. A stuffed animal. They make great guards for children's rooms. Stuffed animals are the best for under the bed and closet monsters. They fit perfectly in tight places so no sneaky monster will have a place to hide. You can sit one under the bed to keep watch at night, or place one permanently in the closet to keep it free of spooky monsters at all times. They work well in the doorway too. Placing a stuffed animal in the doorway will prevent any monsters from being allowed to enter into your child's room. If you need to you can place them all over the room just for extra protection. You can never be too safe.
I hope that some of these tips help you get rid of any monsters that may be living under your roof. Hopefully, your child will be able to sleep more soundly knowing that their room is free of unwanted guest.